Griffin’s Church Loan Programs | Meet Your Needs
Churches are different, and so are our church loan programs.
- No personal guarantees.*
- High loan to values, many of our church loan products offer up to 80% of the real estate value. We also have products that allow the church to borrow up to 90% using a first and second trust loan.*
- No CPA prepared financials.*
- No Tax returns.*
- And, no upfront fees.
Furthermore, we will analyze your request in one business day and provide a written offer.
* Subject to underwriting guidelines.
Crafted to Your Needs.
Our church loan programs are designed to meet the needs of your church:
- Purchase real estate: With loan to values up to 80% and combined loan to values up to 90%, we keep the down payment required to a minimum.
- Refinance real estate: If you are looking to decrease the interest rate on your current loan or have a balloon note coming due, we can provide a quote in one business day. (Also, see the video on loan refinance /refinance real estate)
- Renovation of real estate: If your church is looking for a loan to renovate or expand an existing building we can provide the loan.
- Ground-up construction: Does your church need a loan to construct a new building? We have programs that can provide 100% of the cost of the construction if you already own the property. Besides, if your church does not own property, we can provide up to 80% of the total project cost including the purchase of the land. We can also provide a construction loan that automatically turns into a permanent loan upon completion.
Loan Programs of Griffin Capital Funding.
With over 20 different church loan programs available, we can be creative too:
- 20 and 25-year fixed loans with no balloons
- Interest-only payments
- 5, 7, 10 year fixed loans with 15, 20 and 25-year amortizations
- Also, loans based on equity and not credit for those churches that are in trouble with their current lender
Further, not all programs are available in all areas, not everyone will qualify for a loan. Griffin Capital Funding believes in equal opportunity for all.